Inhalt / Content

oben / top  |  Navigation (Unternehmensbereich)  |  Navigation (Kundenbereich)  |  Navigation (Breadcrumb Trail)  |  Navigation (untergeordnet)  |  Inhalt / Content  |  Marginal  |  unten / bottom

History

1963

Company founded by Otto Gottschalk as the "Ingenieurbüro für Industrieplanung" (engineering office for industrial planning) and now shortened to IfI.

Until 

1992

The traditional planning office becomes an internationally operating service company with its own manufacturing and installation department. A number of legally protected plants and systems for liquid cargo transfer are developed and successfully established in the marketplace.

1992

With the company continuing to perform favourably, it becomes Ifi.technology GmbH with Joachim Gottschalk as managing director since that time.

2000

The development of compact plants is strongly accelerated, with compact loading and pump stations and other ready-made and tested plants receiving a hugely positive response.

2008

Move to new, modern company buildings to accommodate the need for more space.

6-stage folding stairs (1960)
Beginnings of a toploading station (1950)
Historical loading plant (1950s)